Log in

Forgot password?

  »     »     »   Registration


Paperwork. By law, the baby's birth must be registered within three working days at the Gemeentehuis of the gemeente where the baby is born. The registrar is de ambtenaar van de burgerlijke stand.

Kinderbijslag. Once you register the birth, your child will automatically registered for the child benefit (AKW), which is paid every quarter. You should receive notification from the SVB within a couple of months after the birth of your child.